Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chapter 22

**YOUR POV**

 Julian kicked me out of the hotel. I am walking on the streets of Hawaii, but that's normal. But not at 1:00 am. Now it's scary. I need a razor. My best friend hates me. My parents are somewhere else where they don't have to deal with me. My soon-to-be boyfriend hates me. My idol, the Zayn Malik hates me. My brother is in a gang. My sister has breast cancer. I have no idea where my other sister is. My 3rd sister is cray cray. My ex- bf abused me. Life sucks.
I spot a Walgreens that is surprisingly open. There's a lady cashier, thank gawsh.
"Breakups?" She said.
I nod. "How did you know?" I say, small smile.
"Hun, I have 3 teenage daughters. I know."
"Okay. Um do you guys sell razors?" The lady has a terrified look on her face.
"Please don't cut sweetie. I know sometimes life gives you lemons and you feel like there's no one there for you, but there is. Always remember that, no matter how useless you feel, you're someone's reason to smile."
"Thank you. That's nice of you but there really is no one. Really. No one cares." I say before I cry some more.
"It's okay. Everyone feels that way sometimes. But you have to get over these things. You have an amazing life ahead of you. Don't spend some of it laying around being miserable."
"Okay." Then I smile and look into her eyes. She is hugging me. "Hey, you look so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. What's your name?" I ask.

"You do too. My name is Sharon Mont."
"Mom?" I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment