Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chapter 16




**Julian's POV**


I suddenly get a huge pound in my head. I moan.
"What's wrong bby?" (Y/n) has fear in her eyes.
"Pound. Boom boom in my head...." Was all I could get out before I trailed off.
"Babe how much did you have to drink...?"
"Maybe 2 or 3 boxes..."
"Mhmm......how many beers were in each........?"
"A dozen. 24 beers."
"Julian, that's 2 dozen! Times 2 is 48 frickin' beers!! Times 3 is 72 goddamn beers!! What the fuck where you thinking??"

Just then Dr. Campbell comes in.

**Your pov**

I cross my arms, not making any eye contact with Julian.
"Hello, Yn." The doctor says. I hope he heard nothing.
"Can the slut go home now?" Julian says, probably not knowing anything. Dumbass.
I shoot him a glare. His face is so blank.
"Yes, sir. She just needs to take these pills." He hands me a 24 oz. bottle of pills. Yuck.
"You need to take one in the morning, two in the afternoon, and one at night, alright?"
"Mkaay......" I say and pick up my phone. I take a couple silly pics, then upload them to Instagram and Twitter.

(skipping time lalalalla)



**YOur pov**

A taxi drives you to the closest hotel and you book reservations.
"Damn, this place is fucking amazing!" I say. Julian is pretty sober now.
"Hey, babe, how many beers did i drink? I need some Advil."
"Idk, you said you drank 2 or 3 boxes with 24 in each. I'm still mad at you." I say and turn away. We are now in the lobby of the hotel.

The lady gives us the key and we get to the room. The highest floor! eeeeeeep!

We walk inside and I sit on the kitchen counter.
"This place is fucking amazing......." I say in awe.
"Not as amazing as the beds....." He says, which I giggle to.
"Come here baby!" He says.
"Mmk."



I follow Julian into the bedroom. 
"Damn......." I say trailing off. 
"Isn't it so fucking awesome?"
"Yeah...!" I say and jump onto the bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment