Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chapter 18

**Your POV**

"Shit." I mumble to myself.
"What?" Oops. Julian heard me... :P
"I have nothing to wear."
"Wear to where?"
"Hah, sorry to the cluuuubbbb!"
"With who?"
"Perrie Edwards, Zayn Malik, and YOU?"
"Wai-what?? How do you know them??"
"Perrie's my bff. Zayn is her boyyy." I say bringing out the 'y'.
"Oh. Well then! We have to get you shopping!"
"Otay!! YAY!" I say like a three-year old.

*skipping time 'cuz YOLO*

We were now at the mall, and I was at Forever 21. It was 6:30. When I was checking the time, I saw a text from 'Bff <3'. Oh, Perrie! (;
P= Where are you? I went to the hotel and you weren't there.
Y= At the mall. I had nothing to wear.
P= Get to my house right now. 42863 Aria Rd. (I typed random stuff) you can borrow some of my shit.
Y= Okay coming xo
P= Kay mwah
Y= See ya in 10.

Julian must have been suspicious because he looked up from Instagram.
"Perrie said I can borrow some of her stuff. We need a car.."
"Okay. I can get a car rented by tomorrow maybe. But for now we have to use taxis."
"Kay." I ended up putting my stuff back on the racks.

"Leggo?" He says.
"Yup." I say with a little giggle.


We got in the taxi and gave the guy the address.
"Ah, Perrie's vacation home. Do you know her?"
"Well duh." I say, quite irritated. Julian hits me with his elbow and shoots me a glare.
"Yes, I'm sorry about my attitude. She's my BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment