Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chapter Two

(Y/n)s POV

Jay seems to really like me. I like him too, but I'm already leaving. Jay finally gives me a kiss for reals and I am kind of shocked at first  but then I kind of seemed to enjoy it. It turned into a make out. Then I started to feel really uncomfortable when Jay's tounge started playing with mine. I pulled away from him.
"Breathing for air?" He said stupidly.
"No, dumbass. I really got to go." My happiness turned into anger.
"Okay, but you're going to miss these lips, bitch." I was furious at Jay. I didn't know he was such a poopface.

JAYS POV

(Yn) is such a. Jerk. She wanted my lips, I know she did. She just wouldn't admit it.
I decided to help (yn) with the last of her things because I'm angentleman like that. Not a douch.
Then she drove off with Lolly. She was gone. I was really sad.. So I decided I wanted to surprise her

No comments:

Post a Comment