Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chapter Four

JAYS POV

Damn it.
"Hello?"
"Still here baby I am just pulling up to the airport. You here yet?"
"Coming "
" hurry up I am going to be late for the flight!!"
"Ayte it's okay babe just be patient."
" I'm here" he says and honks his horn.
Jay is going to keep my car. He bought it from me for cheap.
"Yay!" I scream suddenly.
"Hey babe!"
"Hey!!" We hug and Jay spins me around. Then he whispers, breathing on my neck: "Ilysm. I will miss you forever and I missed you when you were gone for 2 hours.
I start to cry. "Jay babe?"
"Huh."
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Idk yn. Idk... If we break up, I'm gonna lose a best friend too."
"Jay, I fucking love you. Even if we break up, which I highly doubt we will, but Even if, I will still be your yn that will give you the best advice and will love you forever."
We both cry then give each other soft kisses which slowly turn into hard ones which make my lips numb. But Jay is still the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment