Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chapter One

YOUR POV

MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEW!
Darn, Lolly is so annoying sometimes.

"Good morning." I just groan and make my way to the bathroom. Today's going to be a big day.
I undress and get in the shower and do all that girl stuff. After that, I put on light makeup and go to my closet.

"What should a wear, Lolly?"
"MEOW"
"Okay, yeah that helps." :)

I decide to wear some yoga pants and a white v-neck. Then I grab my fifty-million luggages, purse, and Lolly. Lolly wantsto get out of my grip already, and we haven't been down the stairs yet. I decide to roll my luggages down the stairs. I do so and make my way to the kitchen. I grab a banana and a messy handful of Honey Nut Cheerios. Also, I grab the bag of kitty food. The moving van is already here. Great. I grab luggage by luggage and approach the door. I'm stuggling and can't seem to turn the knob. Right then, my hawt neighbor, Jay opens the door.

"Hey ba-" Whoops. Almost said babe.
"Hey (Y/n). What was that you were saying?"
"Uh no-nothing." I stutter.
"Oh..Okay." He says nonchalantly and shrugs his shoulders.

"Here, lemme help you with that." He says and smiles.
"Thanks."
He grabs my luggages ten by ten with those fat ass muscles of his.
"No problem, (Y/n)."
We move and move things for about 2 hours. Lolly just sits on the patio eating, playing, and sleeping like a lazy bum. Not like she can help at all, though. D:

Then when we are all done moving everything in my house we bump into each other. Jay's lips touch mine.
"Oh, uh-uh-uh sorry." He says stuttering weirdly.
"No, it's okay." I smiled because my lovelife is so empty. Such a loner.
I turn back to my apartment before I was about to leave. The place was empty. I had so much memories in this place. Tears start to fill my eyes.
"I know, I'm going to miss you to, (Y/n)." That wasn't my reason, but mkay.
"You too.." I say through sniffles and tears.
"Aww, come here." We were 2 feet apart at the time. I slowy walk towards him, with my makeup runnning.
"Look, baby your makeup is running." BABY?? <3
"I know." I frown and give him one last hug. "Sorry, I got to go."
"Call me when you get there." He gives me a Post-it-note. "Also hmu when you hook up your xbox.
"Ok for sure." We both laugh and hug for what seems for forever. I like it.

JAY'S POV

We hug for a long, long time. I love her, but I don't want to ask her out now. If she says yes, it would be a goddamn long distance relationship.
But I can't let her leave me like that. She's a great singer and deserves to be in Hollywood for singing, though.
That's why I love to play Call of Duty with her and she sings to me while we 1v1.
Then I remembered, FaceTime.

"Babe, wait."
She was about to leave.
"Hmm?" She says and flips her hair.
"Here's my FaceTime."
I give her another Post-it-Note.
"But this is just your phone number again Jay."
"I know." :)
"Mkay, I will call you later for sure?"
"Yeah, babe."

No comments:

Post a Comment