Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chapter 21

**Julian's POV**

I hate her. I can't believe I thought I loved her. I even bought her an "I <3 You Babe. -Ju" bracelet. Oh yeah. It's in my pocket.

"JULIAN! PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE!" She says. Fuck.
"What the fuck do you want slut?" Ah shit. Why do I have suck a fucking dirty mouth what the fuck?
"I want to explain. Please." I trun around to see that her makeup is running.
"I don't know (Y/n). I need to think." I hand her the "I <3 You Babe. -Ju" bracelet. She just cries more.
"Bu-bu-but Ju........ no............" She says. "Sorry, (Y/n). I really have to think about it." Then I walk towards the doors. I just want to cry in bed. I lost my dad. My ex- gf Sarah. My mom is a drug addict. Jazzy has cancer. I didn't want to tell (Y/n) that. She would just love me becuse she feels bad for me. I have no one.

**Your POV**

I need to talk to Perrie. I have no guts to do it, though. I'm afraid she might call me meaner names.  There she is. She's talking to Zayn.
"Um, Perrie, can we talk?" I say, nervously.
"Sure, what's up. Do you want to kiss Zayn again?" Ah, shit, she's still mad.
"No, I promise." I start to cry again.
"Don't cry over me. There are better girls that would be your best friend. Not me. I'm sorry." I bawl my eyes out.
"So you-you-you don't want to be my bff?" I say, crying.
"No sorry. Would you forgive someone if they made out with your fiance? No, right?"
"I guess you're right. Um, I have to go." I lie. I need to cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment