Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapter 13

YOUR POV
Julian makes his way to a metal crate. Idk what's in there, but he opens it with a key. Jay is focused on me, which is bleeding and crying. He is cutting my arms now. I probably look like Bloody Mary.

The custodian now has an executioner (pistol-shotgun) pointed to Jay's forehead. He wants out right now.
"Let this young lady and I out right now, before this fires."
Jay puts his hands up in surrender.
"Ayte." He lets go of me, which he was touching me uncomfortably.
Then we both walk out of the closet like hipsters.
Everyone is staring at us, bleeding from head to toe, dried up tears.
I can hear people whispering things about us. Multiple times I hear "What happened in there?" or "What is wrong with those people?" I feel kind of weird hearing those things.

We get back to the sliding doors, where my neon luggages were still waiting for me.
"Thank you." I whisper to Julian.



We decide we need to get to a hospital, quick, because we are both aching in pain. The hospital is just a few blocks down from the airport, so Julian and I just walk there. He holds my yellow luggage in one hand, and mine in the other. I do the same.
Throughout the short distance, I learned a lot about Julian. He is single, (yayyy) his father passed away a few months ago, and he had a breakup a year ago. He is 18 years old (like me) and has that job as a custodian to support his mother and three younger siblings. One sibling is ten and is named Addy,(girl), one is six and is named Greg, (boy), and the smallest one is a three-year old girl named Jazzie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment