Sunday, October 6, 2013

Chapter Nine

Your POV

I feel so comfortable around Jay. Then the intercom comes on again.
"Hello everyone! We are landing right now and when you are getting off the plane you will be given a lei!"
"Lei?" I say, confuzzled.
"What the fuuuc?" Jay says. He seems mad.
"Calm down babe. It's probably just a misunderstanding."
"You're probably right. "
"Mhmm" I say And smile.

"Welcome to Honolulu, Hawaii!" The pilot says.

"WHAT THE FUXK? WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN FUXKING HOLLYWOOD! WE AIN'T GAWT TIME FA NO PARADISE!"
"Babe calm down. We can figure something out." I am calm but Jay isn't.
"I CAN'T FUXKING CALM DOWN! I NEED TO GET TO HOLLYWOOD! AND SO DO YOU BITCH!"
"Let's just get our bags and buy tickets from there, Kay?" I say And try to calm him down.
"FINE. MUTHAFCKER GET WHAT SHE SANTS?" Jay's suck a jerk sometime.
"THAT'S IT BABE. I DON'T WANT YOU TO EVEN LIVE WITH YOU ANYMORE. I CAN'T TOLERATE WITH YOU ANYMORE. YOU ARE SUCH A DICK!" I scream and run out of the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment