Friday, October 4, 2013

Chapter 7

Your POV

Jay and I walk into the restroom hurriedly. People give us a "WTF are you guys doing" look, and I giggle when Jay gives them all a "Nunya biz" look. (:

"So what were you gonna say?"
"Oh Uhm HOW??!!"
"How what?" Jay asks with a smile.
"How is fuzzing possible that you are moving with me?"
"If you weren't paying attention I was putting my stuff in your van..."
"Really?" I'm really confuzzled again.
"Mhmm. You were sweating and was so tired from moving you were resting on my chest."
"Ohhhhh." I say and laugh. Then he leans in for a kiss. I don't pull back that time.

"Yn, will you be my gf?" I really like Zayn Malik, My BFF Perrie's bf. Then I realize that's really awkward.. I must've been really quiet because Jaycalled me.
"Yo yn? Is that a no?" He says and looks at the floor.
"Oh n-n-n-n-no!!"
"So you will be my gf?"
"Yes." I say and we kiss again and like always it turns into a hawt make out.

No comments:

Post a Comment