Monday, October 21, 2013

Chapter 17

**Your POV**

"Hey, where's my stuff, Ju?"
"Ju?"
"Yep." I say with a little giggle.
"Omigawd you're so adorable."
"I know!" I say with a twirl in my hair.
"Haha, and in that huge closet over there." He says, pointing somewhere.
"Whoa..." I say before trailing off.
I get pulled around the waist. 
"Holy shit." I say before figuring out it was Julian.
"Hah." Was all he said.
"Okay this closet is amazayn but where's my luggage?"
"Oh right here." He says and gives it to me.
"Thanks bby." I say with a kiss.
"So I was looking on Google and I saw there's this really sick club downtown. You want to go?" 
"I'm only 18 doh." 
"So? I know people. I look 21..?" 
"Whatever Ju. I don't know..."
"Please?"
I turn my head away from him and go back to the main room. I decide to text Perrie to see where she is. (Remember Perrie is Yn's bff) 

**PHONE CONVO**
[P= Perrie Y= You)


Y= Hay gurl where you @t?
P= P@R@D153!
Y= What?
P= Paradise omfg.
Y= Otay where are you?
P= HAWAII DAWG
Y= Omfg I'm here wait what? How are you? Idk? What? How? I'm so..? What?
P= Calm down omg. C'mon. I'm dating THE Zayn Malik. He takes me where evers!
Y= Okay. Wait how old are you?
P=  20.. How dare you forget! .O. (;
Y= Otay. Sorry lol! Um and Zayn is?
P= 20 also OMG.
Y= Kay want to go clubbing?
P= So you're here too?
Y= Yup with this guy Julian. I'm at Ko'Olina Hotel.
P= Why didn't you tell me I could have you and this guy of yours stay at our vacay house!!
Y= Okay ttyl g2g get ready! Wear something nice.. Lol.
P= Kk. And I know gurl. I went clubbing before lmao.










**Ending notes**
Whew! That was a long one lol. Anyway thanks! Thanks for all dem views... ;) Almost 400!!!! WOOP WOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment