Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chapter 20

**Warning mature content**

**Your POV**

We walk outside, and straight to a limo. I'm just following everyone else.
There are wine glasses and wine (of course) and some beer.
Perrie fills up a cup.
"Want some?"
"Nah. Not yet.." I say and everyone laughs.
We are here.
"Okay guys, just make no eye contact and do not answer any questions. There are lots of paparazzi out there. Got it?" Zayn says.
"Yup." I say.
"Yeah." Julian says.
The limo driver opens the door for us, and I give him $20. "Here. Thanks." I whisper. We then walk up to the doors, and Julian squeezes my hand hard. Perrie and Zayn show a special card to the security and tell him something, and we cut the line. There are a bunch of screaming girls. When we walk inside, there is a bunch of drunk dancing people, and its only 9:30.  Julian and I go our own way, and Zayn and Perrie go theirs.
We walk up to the bar. I get a margarita, and Julian gets a whole bunch of beer. Like always. He gets super drunk and so do I. We make our way to the dance floor. There's loud music and glass all over the floor. I need to put my stuff down. (Note: You had a small purse, your iPhone, and high heels on which were killing your feet.)
You finally made way to a small room. "Yes, I can put my stuff in here." I say to myself. You were putting your things behind a small chair and when I turned around, Zayn was right there. He just starts kissing you and you guys end up making out. When you were done, Julian and Perrie were standing at the door, crying. 

"What the fuck?" Julian says, angrily.
"HOW COULD YOU BITCH?" Perrie says. I never heard her so harsh before.
"She loves me." Zayn says.
"No, I don't Zayn. I'm just a fan." I say.
"Okay chicka I get you're drunk but even if, I wouldn't kiss my best friend's boyfriend. Ugh. I HATE YOU!" She screams.
Julian also leaves the room, tears in his eyes. I follow him.
"Julian- wait.. let me explain! Please!"  I say, tears rolling down my face. He stops. 
"Get away from me slut." He says and shoves me away. 
"No! Please!" Was all I could get out. Damn it. Why do I have to be so fucking stupid?


1 comment: