Friday, October 4, 2013

Chapter Six

Your POV

I'm so confuzzled.. How could Jay be in the row behind me?? How could that be possible? How? Then I get a text from Jay.

J- I'm coming to live with you in Hollywood.
You- Come to the restroom we need to talk.
J- right now?
You- No in February stupid. Of course now!!
J- Ayte then let's go.
You- Kay.


JAYS POV



I wonder why she wants to talk to me.. Or does she want to fuck? Idk but she seems quite angry so. Idk. So I just get up and walk toward the back of the plane, where the bathroom wa. We were close by the end of the plane so that's good. We both walked over to the restroom and we were walking over to the end. She was already waiting there for me.
"Finally. I had to tell all of the flight attendant ladies that I was waiting for someone in there.  What the hell were you doing?"
"There was someone on the outside of me and he was goddamn sleeping. So he moved to to the seat that you were sitting in. "
"So we can sit next to each other now?" She smiles.
"Yup. Wait why are we talking outside of the bathroom?"
"Oh yeah haha lets go in, I need to talk to you." She winks.

No comments:

Post a Comment