Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chapter Five

I run down to gate A7, knowing I will be late. I explain to the security the I'm moving and hen they remembered me. I got on the flight and I wasn't late at all. I was actually pretty early. So yeah...


Then the plane started and the pilot told us we could turn our phones back on. I did and saw 4 new texts and 3 missed calls from blocked. I knew it was Jay, so I changed the caller ID to Sexy. I laughed at myself for doing so. Then I looked at the texts.

J- Hey babe, I bought about it. Yes. Yes yes!! I will be your bf!
J- sorry if I woke you up if you're on the plane"
J- Damn I'm testing your car out and the bass is sick!!"

You- ok but we are going to be a big distance apart, I wasn't asleep, and Ikr the bass is like totes awesome!!

J- No we aren't

You- what?

J- I'm moving to Hollywood with you

You- you're kidding me right?

J- no. I'm in the row behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment