Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chapter 19




**YN's POV**


We arrived at the vacation home. It was so beautiful.

"Damn...." I say before I trailed off.
"Beautiful, right?" 
"AH, shit! Hey Perrie!" I say and give her a warm hug. 
"Omigawd. Where's this guy friend?" She says and wiggles her eyebrows. Right then, he picks me up and twirls me around. Then, pecks me on the lips. 
"Right here." I say and giggle. She does too. 
"Hey, Perrie, where's your bf?" 
"Inside. Let's go in!!" 

We walked inside, and the place was beautiful. As I imagined. 
"Come on, (Y/n), we have to go get you some clothes!" She pulls me upstairs to her ginormous closet.
"Holy fuck! Why do you have so much clothes?" I'm in awe. 
"To share with you." She says. We both smile. 


"Here." She hands me the most amaZAYN dress (see what I did there :D) ever. 
"Well put it on chicka!" She says.
"Kay." 

It looked amazing on me. Perrie decided to match.
 (Mine)

 (Perrie's)

We got out of the closet and went downstairs to the living room. Julian and Zayn were sitting on the couch, matching also. Weird how they were wearing teal, too. Trippy.





"You guys ready?" Zayn says in his cute British accent. Wait snap out of it (Y/n). They're engaged. What are you thinking?? Ahh. Idk! He's cute. But it's weird.
"(Y/n)?" Perrie says, confused.
"Oh, yeah. I'm ready. We are." I say and everyone smiles. 

"Then leggo." Julian says. 
We walk out, Zayn and Perrie hand in hand, Julian and I hand in hand.









No comments:

Post a Comment