Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chapter 15

**Your pov**

Jay walks in, angry. I am afraid and pulls my face underneath the covers, so you can only see my eyes.
"WHAT WAS THAT? SOMETHING ABOUT DUMBASS BOYFRIEND?" Jay says getting jalepeno business.
"Jay, it's nothing. We're over." I say, calm as the sea.
"Yea, whatever bitch. I was hoping you'd die when you lost all of that blood."
I just let it all out. I bawled for what seemed like forever. I ended up crying myself to sleep..

**skipping time**


**Julian's POV**

She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. Jay ended up having to be taken out of our room by the security. He's not allowed in this building again unless he's injured. I decide to play her favorite song to wake her up. I get my iPhone out and go to iTunes. I get her favorite song on, Blurred Lines.

**(Y/n) POV**

"I hate these blurred lines.........I know you want it.......Hey!" My fave song. Blurred lines. Is this a dream? Pleasee??
Nope. I open my eyes to see that same ol' same ol' hospital bed. Julian with his iPhone next to my ear. I just smile. "Hey." He says gorgeously.
"What's up girl scout?" I say jokingly.
"Hay.." He says twirling his imaginary hair.
"Omigawd you're such a goofball. Did you drink anything?"
"Um water..? And some BudLights?"
"Broh! That stuff is bad for you!"
"What the water?"
"No the BudLight stupid!"
"I'm 18 doh..." He says with a pout.
"Who cares? So am I.. Are you smoking too???"
"Heylll no." I just giggle at him.
"Okay good." And with that I give him a small kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment