Friday, October 4, 2013

Chapter 8

JAYS POV

Yn and I are officially bf and gf!! We have been making out for 20 minutes and ignored the banging on the door. The man yells "hey are you done in there??" 
"0bviously not." Yn says while panting. We are both out of breath.
"Sorry to disturb y'all." I could see (y/n) smiling warmly at my face. 


You POV

I lean in for a kiss and the pilot tells us 15 minutes before landing. 
"Bay Jay we gotta go back to our seat."
I start to approach the door, but I'm pulled by the waist by some muscles. Jay. He pulls me back to him. 
"We got time." He whispers in my ear. 
I could feel my cheeks turn on fire. 
"Hah you're blushing!" He says and kisses my cheek. I get even more red. Idk why. 
"What R you blushing about baby?"
"Idk. "
"Haha. " he says and kisses my ear. 

"Five minutes till landing everybody"
We get out of the restroom hand in hand. 
Then we sit back in our seats, I have the window seat. Jay grabs my hand and places it in his. I put the arm rest up and lean against his chest. He rubs my back soothingly. I feel comfortable with no blushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment