Friday, November 1, 2013

Chapter 23

**YOUR P O V **
"But..mom..wait? What? Um.. I'm so confused.." I stutter.
"It's alright if you're confused. I am too. I have no idea where I'm going with my life. I'm lost." My mom says. "I'm sorry....mom.... Can you please tell me why you are here, please?" I ask.
"Okay." She starts. "Well, when you graduated last year, your father and I thought we should do something great since you were moving out and going to college. Speaking of that, did you start college yet?"
"No...." I mumble.
"You didn't even go, did you?" Mom asks.
"......Um.........Well............No.........." I mumble again.
"Oh, sweetie. We should talk about this later. My shift is over and we can go home." She says.
"But..mom? Where will I stay?" I ask.
"Hun, you can stay here with me however long you want." She states.
"Okay thanks." I say and we walk out to her car.

**********************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment