Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chapter 27

😥**Chloe's POV**

I wake up nude, in the arms of Justin Bieber. I get that annoying default sound when you get a text message on iPhones. It was from Kadie, my BFF.

*Phone convo*

K~ hey Chloe! It's all over insta! Are you really dating jb?
C~ uh yeah why? 
K~ duuuuddee you really shouldn't be dating him. He's a player and he only wants sex. He'll be nice but he gets you pregnant and leaves. He has dated over 1,000 sluts. 
C~ ewwww... And how do you know all of this you creep!
K~ I'm following JBGossip. Duh. Lol is Justin up?
C~ no 
K~ ok good. Don't tell him or mention anything about this. Alright? 
C~ Kay he's waking up bye bby ❤
K~ byee bby❤ 

-------------------------------

I decided to wake Jusin up after I shut off my phone and put it back on the nigstand. I climbed on top of his chest and kissed him. All over. When I got to his lips, he tried to kiss back, but I pulled away. 

"You're a tease." He says. 
"Your morning voice is sexy." I say.
"You're sexy." He says. 
I kiss him once more then get up.  
I put on my clothes and go into the bathroom. I use Justin's toothbrush and comb. When I walk out, Justin is sitting on the bed on his phone.  
"Oh babe want to go clubbing tonight?" Justin says. 
I think about all that happened a few nights ago. The drama. The scariness. The drunk people. The kisses. All of it. It's just too soon. Tears slip out of my eyes. 
"You alright babe?" He asks.
"Nah, clubbing isn't my cup of tea, babe. You can go." I lie.
"C'mon. That's the most lame excuse ever! What the hell? We can invite Chaz and Ryan and Allison and the 1D guys, maybe Perrie and Selena, plus Ariana and Taylor, -man you should see drunk Taylor- and also maybe Victoria." 
"Justin, long story short, I had a breakup there and Zayn was involved. That was a few nights ago. Idk if I'm ready to go back." I say. 
"Sure you are. The club is where you get drunk and wasted and all of your worries are out of your mind. It'll be find, Chloe. Trust me." Justin explains. 
Kadie might be wrong. Justin is so sweet. 
I jump onto Justin and crash my lips onto his. We end up making out, like always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment