Sunday, November 3, 2013

Chapter 24

**YOUR POV**

We were walking out to the car.
"Wow mom, really? A lambo?"
"Yeah hun, we'll talk about this later."

All the memories flood through my mind during the awkward, silent car ride. The pain of Jay cutting me. Almost raping me. How happy I felt around Julian. How I had no idea what I was doing at the club. How my best friend, who I knew since I was three, called me a slut. How this young man who made me feel like the only girl in the world threw an "I love you" bracelet at me. How only my mother, who smokes and drinks, is the only one that cares. How I have scars all along my whole body. How I don't know if my father is even alive. My brother is in a gang. My sister has breast cancer. My other sister had a child when she was 15. My last sister, well, we don't know where she is. What is wrong with me? What is wrong with my life?
Tears flood down my eyes.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?"
"No mom." I mumble.
"Alright we're almost home." She says.

I look up at this huge house with a large garden in the front with giant gates all around it. Wtf?

"Uh..mom? Is this your..um..house?" I ask.
"Yeah." She says and parks the car. Alrighty come on! I want you to meet someone!" She says full of joy.

Oh shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment