Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter 💕26 💕

**Justins POV** -warning! Some content is mature! Don't read if you're under 10!!- ❤Polly 

I looked up and down Chloe's perfect curved body, licking my lips. I can get used to her. 

Chloe's POV 

I saw Justin staring at my up and down, licking his lips. What a pervert. Eww. I just look at him so irritated. I've been through enough slutty shit tonight. But.. he is Justin Bieber.  Ok imma play slut then. 
"Hey, Justin babe, lets get outta here." I say to him in my sexiest voice and wink. I hate this, but Zayn will be jelly. 

Justin chuckles. "Ayte, leggo babe." He says and smirks at Zayn. 
"DAD IM GOING HOME WITH CHLOE AYTE?" He yells upstairs. Jeremy runs down in his boxers only and mom does to with a big shirt thrown over her. 
"EWW MOM! WHAT THE FU?" I scold her. 
She laughs.
"Oh whatever. Bye mom, bye Jeremy." 

Justin and I walk out the door hand in hand. Justin takes his hand away and moves it down to my butt. Why did I choose slutty me, not tough me? 

We walk to the mustang and Justin opens the door for me. 
"Thank you sir." I say and kiss his lips quickly. 
"Wtf was that? Is that all I get?" He says and pouts. I giggle. 
"Later babe." I say and get into the car. 

Justin closes my door and walks over to his side. He comes in and turns on the car. 
"Get your fat ass in the car it's cooollllddd!" I say. He laughs. "Okay." He says. 
❤❤the whole ride our fingers were intertwined.❤❤ 

------—------—------------—-------

We finally arrive at this huge home. I can get used to this kid. 
"Babeee I'm tired." I fake moan. I just want to be carried. 
"Okay babe were almost home." He says. "Thanks babe." I whisper. Justin turns off the car and runs over to my side. I close my eyes fakingly. 
"Awh, I love you babe. You're so cute when you sleep." He whispers. He mumbles a few more words that I think was something like 'fuck' and 'hard'. 
I feel like I'm being lifted, and sure enough, I was. Justin carried me up the stairs and to his bed. Awh. 
I flutter my eyes open. Justin is stripped down. Completely nude. My eyes widen. "Yah like what you see bitch?" He says. 
"Um no! Who in the fuck do you think you are trying to fuck me? Dude we barely know each other and anyway, my mom and your dad are dating. " I say, totally disgusted. 

"Oh only your mom thinks they're dating. My dad buys her gifts, expensive ones, but she has to promise to fuck. She's having twins soon." He explains, still naked. 

"WAIT WHAT?" I scream at him. "My mom never told me about twins!" I say, calming down a bit. "She's like 50!" I say laughing, knowing she's only 36. 

"Well, I'll catch up you two." Justin starts. "Your mom is only two months pregnant and this is the first time tha my dad has stayed with a slutty buddy for almost 6 months. Yeah, my dad's a player. Please don't tell your mom." He says sweetly. 
"Kay Ju-Ju, I won't. " I say and smile. 
"Juju?" He says and chuckles. 
"Yeah..?" I say and kiss his lips. Things get heated and Justin throws me on the bed. He's still clothes less. Justin climbs on top of me. 
"You know, Chloe baby, I really hate that shirt." I look down at my 'I ❤ One Direction' shirt. Justin rips it off of me. He then makes way to my booteh shorts and unbuttons them with struggle. 
"You alright there Mr. Strongman?" I joke. He jus laughs. "Shhh..." He says and kisses me passionately. I love his kisses. Justin then takes my panties off with his teeth. 
The rest, well, you know... ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment