Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sorry!

Hey everyone! Polly here and today I am sorry...

Sorry that I haven't been posting for like two days because my schedule is pretty tight, and with school shopping and getting prepared for school and all of those things, I don't know if I can write one or two chapters a day for y'all! Sorry to say that though. I'm saying SORRY a lot but I really am! T-T Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggrrrr! Y'know????? And with the start of fifth grade, and the stress and everything? And I got addicted to Call of Duty: Black Ops II, so that takes up like two hours of my day! I barely go on Animal Jam now! I just blog and look at other blogs to get my information. So idek (i don't even know xD) if anyone is even reading this, or am I just typing this to waste my time? v.v Um well, I sometimes wish that I was as popular as Snowyclaw, and I always sleep well when I have those dreams. I'm just a kid if there's any old people or adults on here.. no offense. Anywho, I'm sorry if I only post on the weekends when school starts next Monday. /).(\ Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh please add me on Google+. So yeah, thank you so much to everyone who take their time to read this blog to support mine. I wish I could thank you with a hug or something. (\*^-^/)

xoxo pollylacke xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment